This is the process which allows your organisation to become a Training Account through which you will deliver CIEH work-based learning programmes.
Once your Accountable Officer is a CIEH member you will be able to fill in our online contract application form.
Remember it’s free and is valid from the date of acceptance.
Please note the form must be completed in order to proceed with your application.
To be able to fill out the form you will need to have:
- The name of your Accountable Officer and their valid CIEH membership number.
- An Administration Account email address for you and your designated staff to use to gain access to CIEH work-based learning materials.
Once the application has been completed and submitted we will aim to process this within a week.
If you are both the Contract Owner and Accountable Officer CIEH will email the Administration Account email address you provided with your training contract.
If you are the Contract Owner and have identified a separate Accountable Officer:
- Once the application is submitted CIEH will email the Accountable Officer with an outline of the roles and responsibilities required for the position.
- The Accountable Officer will need to confirm they accept the roles and responsibilities by replying to the email stating they accept all the responsibilities.
- Upon receipt of the Accountable Officers email, CIEH will process and email the Administration Account with the training contract and login details for your online training portal.